The Summit Program is a specialized urgent mental health care program that allows children and their families to receive urgent relief of symptoms and therapeutic interventions that prevent hospitalization.
The Summit Program offers:
- Services are available to all Cook Children’s Health Plan/Beacon Health Options members
- 24/7 crisis and information line for members and referring providers available at 817.909.1171
- Full mental health evaluations and medication audits
- In-home assessments
- Intensive counseling
- 24-hour, short-term respite placement in a pleasant and home-like residential environment for youth ages 10-17
- Personalized consultation for the entire family
- Support and plans of service for after their stay to help families better handle challenges in the future
- Access to Beacon Intensive Case Management for ongoing care coordination need
The Summit Program is a collaboration of ACH Child and Family Services, Beacon Health Options, Cook Children’s Health Plan, and Empirica.
Services are provided by and at the Wedgwood Campus of ACH Child and Family Services in Fort Worth, Texas.