What is an In-Kind Donation?
To support our kids, families, programs and services, ACH Child and Family Services accepts donated goods and services to support our mission across the agency. In-kind contributions are donations of goods, services or time – instead of cash. Tangible goods include equipment, books, clothing, furniture, hygiene and care supplies, along with other goods that may be used in surplus, new in condition.
In-kind services are professional services donated by groups such as corporations, small businesses, vendors, colleges, individual professionals, or tradespeople. For example, a company may donate bicycles for the kids in residential care or a family group can come out and provide a store-bought meal purchased from a restaurant to feed residential clients. There are many ways to contribute to the overall mission of ACH.
February: Art Supplies
ITEMS OF NEED - ALL PROGRAMS
- Arts and Crafts
- Playing Cards, Board Games, Interactive Activities
- Coloring Books, Crosswords, Puzzles, and Word Searches
- Reusable Water Bottles, Beverage Containers, Lunch Boxes
- Gift Cards - Visa, Mastercard, or Other Specific Vendors (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Gas, etc.)
- Baby & Toddler Car Seats
- Booster Seats
- Diapers, Hygiene Kits (Youth & Teens)
- Water Bottles, Juice Boxes/Drinks & Healthy Snacks (packaged)
- Hygiene Products (soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, lotion, etc.)
- Socks, Slippers, Sandals (for teens)
- MP3 or Audio Music Players
Contact us today to schedule a delivery of goods or offer of services, weekdays between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
All drop-offs should be directed to our main campus on Wichita Street. You can complete a donation form before or at time of delivery (see form below).