For the safety of our clients and staff, all donations MUST be through appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your drop off time. Thank you for your help during this time!
Please, no stuffed animals, clothing and blankets, or bedding can be accepted at this time.
WHAT IS AN IN-KIND DONATION?
To support our kids, families, programs and services, ACH Child and Family Services accepts donated goods and services to support our mission across the agency. In-kind contributions are donations of goods, services or time – instead of cash. Tangible goods include equipment, books, clothing, furniture, hygiene and care supplies, along with other goods that may be used in surplus, new in condition.
In-kind services are professional services donated by groups such as corporations, small businesses, vendors, colleges, individual professionals, or tradespeople. For example, a company may donate bicycles for the kids in residential care or a family group can come out and provide a store-bought meal purchased from a restaurant to feed residential clients. There are many ways to contribute to the overall mission of ACH.
ITEMS OF NEED - ALL PROGRAMS
- Arts and Crafts
- Cleaning Materials including Multi-Surface Spray, Lysol/Clorox Wipes, All Purpose Cleaner, Toilet and Shower Cleaner, Dish Soap, and Sponges
- Playing Cards, Board Games, Interactive Activities
- Coloring Books, Crosswords, Puzzles, and Word Searches
- Reusable Water Bottles, Beverage Containers, Lunch Boxes
- Gift Cards - Visa, Mastercard, or Other Specific Vendors (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Gas, etc.)
- Baby & Toddler Car Seats
- Booster Seats
- Diapers, Hygiene Kits (Youth & Teens)
- Water Bottles, Juice Boxes/Drinks & Healthy Snacks (packaged)
- Hygiene Products (soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste/brush, lotion, etc.)
- Socks, Slippers, Sandals (for teens)
- MP3 or Audio Music Players
Contact us today to schedule a delivery of goods or offer of services, weekdays between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
All drop-offs should be directed to our main campus on Wichita Street. You can complete a donation form before or at time of delivery (see form below).