ACH Child and Family Services values volunteer support. We offer a variety of opportunities for volunteers to assist in the fulfillment of our mission to protect children and preserve families.
Group activities are available for corporate, church and civic groups. Groups consist of 5 or more volunteers and events must be planned at least two weeks in advance.
Current Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Deep Cleaning of all Buildings
- Supper Club - Looking to volunteer in the evenings? Come provide dinner and spend some quality time with one of our residential programs. (Food Handler's Card must be obtained.)
Volunteer Projects Needed:
- Youth Emergency Shelter Zen Garden
- Fence painting at our Wichita Street Campus
- A/C cages for A/C units at our Wedgwood Campus
- Tall shrubs for our Behavioral Care home
- Playground mulch redone at our Wichita Street Campus
- Re-do walking/biking trail at our Wedgwood Campus
Volunteers must be at least 16 years old or accompanied by an adult volunteer.
We regret we cannot accept court-ordered community service volunteers due to licensing requirements.
For more information, please contact:
Volunteer Services Manager