|Volunteer Time Form||Group Volunteer Forms||Upcoming Events||Submit a Volunteer Reference|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the different ways a person can volunteer? Volunteers can support ACH as individuals or with a group.
- After becoming a volunteer, how do I submit my volunteer time? Volunteers can submit their time using the online time form (see above).
- How often can a volunteer participate without being screened? Non-screened volunteers can support ACH once every 90 days.
- Do you have a minimum service commitment for volunteers? Yes, a minimum of 20 hours to be completed within 6 months.
- Can a person volunteer if they are not 16 years old? Yes, but adults must accompany minors (under 17) at all times.
- Does your agency offer court-ordered community service? No, not at this time. Click here for a list of eligible agencies.
- Are there other ways to get involved? Yes! We have yACH Young Professionals or a Women's Auxiliary you can join.