Welcome to The ACH Circle of Life
The Circle of Life honors those who care deeply about making life better for children and families in North Texas.
Members of The Circle have taken the significant step of including ACH Child and Family Services in their long-range charitable plans, typically with a planned gift, like a bequest in a will or trust, naming ACH a beneficiary of a retirement plan, or creating a charitable life income arrangement.
When you become a member of the Circle of Life you will be recognized for your meaningful gift with the following acknowledgments:
- Your name will be added to the ACH’s bequest recognition wall located in the Hickman Center and you will receive a framed certificate to commemorate the occasion.
- You will receive a thank-you gift custom-designed for the ACH Circle of Life.
- You will be offered Invitations to special events.
- You will receive priority seating and complimentary admission to ACH’s Annual Lend A Hand Event.
- A backpack of personal items and school supplies will be donated in your name to a child or teenager placed in ACH’s Youth Emergency Shelter.
- Circle of Life members with 10+ years of volunteer service will receive special recognition and benefits.
If you wish, your designation/gift will remain anonymous. All information regarding your charitable contributions is held in the strictest of confidence.
Have you named ACH Child Family Services in your charitable plans?
Please inform our Chief Development Officer, Barbara Shelton, CFRE, at 817.886.7115 or barbara.shelton@ACHservices.org.
Thinking about creating your first will or updating your estate plans?
You will find sample bequest language and all the information you and your advisor need on our planned giving page.