Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ACH Child and Family Services. Unfortunately, at this time, due to the CDC and state’s recommendations surrounding COVID-19, we have suspended all volunteer activity on campus until further notice.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to deeply affect our community, our nation, and world, ACH Child and Family Services will, as we have for over a century, remain open and continue to protect children and preserve families during this challenging time. Each day, the list of needs in our community grows. With children out of school and many individuals missing work, your neighbors are truly struggling. We’re all in this together, and that’s exactly what gives us hope.
- Volunteers and other visitors have been limited to virtual visits to safeguard the health of our clients and staff in residential programs.
- Our residential programs are sheltering in place and are helping our clients stay connected to their families through virtual visits while also meeting all emergent needs.
- We are in immediate need of your help with the items below. For a faster, easier way to help, make a monetary donation.
- For a no contact delivery, consider shopping though Amazon Smile and designating ACH Child and Family Services as your non-profit! Our shipping address is:
ACH Child and Family Services
Attn: Bayleigh LaBarr
3712 Wichita St.
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- If you would like to purchase items and drop them off at our campus, all donations MUST be through appointment only for the safety of our staff and clients. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your drop off time. Please, no stuffed animals, clothing and blankets or bedding can be accepted at this time.
On behalf of our kids and families, thank you so much for your support!