If you are interested in becoming an individual volunteer or volunteer mentor, follow the steps below.
- Step # 1: Complete the Online Volunteer Services Application
- Step # 2: Gather a photo ID (i.e., driver's license, passport, student ID)
- Step # 3: Schedule an Interview with Volunteer Services (call or e-mail)
Candidates for individual volunteer service must be at least 16 years old to participate. For volunteer mentors, the minimum age requirement is 25 years old. All individual volunteers and mentors are required to complete the screening process, which includes a background check, sex offender registry check, fingerprinting, drug screen and Tuberculosis (TB) skin test. At least two personal or professional references are needed to volunteer or mentor.
For your group to be considered for a pre-scheduled volunteer event, you will need to:
- Step # 1: Contact Volunteer Services to Learn More about Group Opportunities
- Step # 2: Attend a Learning Lunch with ACH (if available)
- Step # 3: Get Approved & Schedule a Volunteer Service Activity or Event
- Step # 4: Complete & Sign the Group Volunteer Forms (bring to the event)
Attend a Learning LunchVOLUNTEER SERVICE FORMS