SCREENED VOLUNTEERS & MENTORS
If you are interested in becoming a screened individual volunteer or volunteer mentor, follow the steps below.
- Step # 1: Complete the Volunteer Services Application Online
- Step # 2: Schedule an In-Person Interview with Volunteer Services (within 30 days)
- Step # 3: If Selected, Undergo Screening Process (takes up to 15 business days)
- Step # 4: Review the ACH Volunteer Handbook in Preparation for Service
submit an application Volunteer Handbook
non-screened one-time or episodic volunteers
For church, civic, corporate or social groups that want to participate as non-screened volunteers on a one-time or episodic basis.
- Step # 1: Schedule & Sign Up for a Volunteer Activity or Event
- Step # 2: Complete the Volunteer Forms after Event is Scheduled
- Step # 3: Book a Learning Lunch (highly recommended if possible)
- Step # 4: Attend Scheduled Volunteer Activity or Event
NOTE: Only complete the volunteer forms once you have been scheduled to attend an activity or event.