For Youth Ages 10-17 (or older if enrolled in high school) and families struggling with real-life issues such as:
- Conflict at home or school
- Anger management
- Managing peer pressure
- Lack of motivation at school
- Reckless or criminal behavior
Classes are FREE
Monday - Thursday evenings
Flexible scheduling for busy families
Bilingual sessions available
Look for new classes and class schedules coming soon! Call 817.335.HOPE (4673) for current details.
The FREE and FAST summer solution for a teen's successful future.
- Build confidence, manage emotions, strengthen social skills and prepare to THRIVE through personal growth.
- FREE for youth 10-17 (or older if enrolled in high school).
- Complete in only 2 days.
- DAY 1: Parents and youth meet together in the evening: 6-7 p.m.
- DAY 2: Kids only meet second day: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Breakfast and snacks provided.
- Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Choose July 12 & 13, July 19 & 20, Aug 2 & 3 or Aug 9 & 10.
- ACH Main Campus: 3712 Wichita Street, Fort Worth, 76119.
Call 817.335.HOPE (4673) for more information.