Free Skill-Builder Classes
- Designed to teach real-life skills
- 5-8 weekly sessions at various community locations
- Monday-Thursday evenings
- Over 95% success rates using evidence-based curricula
For Youth Ages 10-18
Life Skills Training
- Helps youth develop confidence and teaches them the skills necessary to successfully avoid risky behavior. Good class for first offenders.
- Helps youth improve behavior and academic performance and provides motivation to stay in school.
- Helps youth understand their anger, how to control it and how it plays a negative role with their relationships especially at home and school.
- Helps youth explore the decision-making process, identify his or her own self-concept and assists in goal-setting.
For Parents with youth ages 0-18
- Helps parents and their children improve their relationships and decrease conflict through behavior management and support.